Sunday, November 8, 2009

Up Up Up and Away!

Just a quick note before I return to work tomorrow. I won't go on and on about how sad I am because it won't help me or the girls. Let's just say I'm sad and leave it at that, shall we?
What I do want to talk about is the fabulous milestone that both girls reached today. Alexis actually stood up yesterday on her own by scaling the patio window, but today we found her in all sorts of different places standing up. She stood up in the play yard and unfortunately for her, she found out how to stand up in her crib. Unfortunately because she doesn't yet know how to sit back down and she was stranded in her new-found favourite position! I was so happy to see her do this before I went back to work because I really wanted to be present for it. I was a little sad that I would miss Mathilde's big standing debut, but then Ivan and I found her standing in the play yard too! Talk about monkey see, monkey do! Hopefully they will wait until Christmas to do their walking, preferably after the flight home from Thunder Bay.
Also, Miss Alexis has another pearly white tooth, bringing her to 5. I'll bet that she'll have the next one through by the time I get to writing another entry.
So, I said it would be quick. I've a few more things to put together before I head off to bed. I'll have lots to talk about next time, I'm sure. Have a great week everybody.

1 comment:

Created With Paper said...

Thank you for the video, to cute with the peek a boo! Charlotte' favorite saying is monkey see monkey do
(monkey get in trouble too..she was wearing the shirt today) and was so thrilled to see it on your blog! can't wait to hear how the girls make out their first week at daycare!