Thursday, November 27, 2008

36 Weeks

I honestly thought I would have news for you today, but after an uneventful ultrasound I'm afraid we're all sort of still in the dark! Here's what I can tell you though:
My cervix is still really long (4cm for those keeping track!), Baby A is still in a good position, and Baby B has actually moved. She is still, however, transverse to some degree. It remains to be seen whether or not she is adequately positioned to attempt a natural delivery, but she seems to be heading in the right direction. The computer was broken so whatever algorithm they use to calculate their weights could not be used, so we have no idea how big they are. Well, we know they are BIG, but how big remains to be seen.
Basically, we wait until Tuesday to find out how we will proceed.
I'm a bit of a train wreck though. It's hard to get comfortable, sleeping is a nuisance and it hurts to walk. But those things are so inconsequential in the larger scheme of things. It's sort of comical, because normally when you feel so poorly there is cause for concern. In this case, it's completely irrelevant that I feel bad, because the girls are as happy as little clams in there. They don't need to go anywhere! So with no photo to entertain you with and no news to update you with, I leave you with the same state of dissatisfaction that I'm feeling! All the best though to everyone.

No comments: